Ghost of You and Me - BBMak


I made this Flash Music Player at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday 19 July 2007

how is it that some people just have so many things to blog about? sometimes, i'll have a kinda good memory or experience or whatever you call it, and i'll think, 'hey i gotta blog about this'... but for me, it's kinda anti-climatic in the sense that i start writing and then i'll just go blank... hmm... whatever excitement and feeling is just gone! that's for most times i guess... is it not important enough for me to remember? i blog the most when i do it spontaneously!!! look at this!!! i just crapped through i paragraph!
i really miss my friends... from SJC that is... are ya'll going back for teacher's day?
grades are down down... but i guess if i actually start study phy and chem NOW, i can make it for promos... but... there's just no motivation for me... i love geog though...
tsk... i wanted to write about something, but i forgot what in about a split second... haiz... short term memory sucks...
oh!!! hoo! i remembered!!!
haha... i was given the job for 'welfare' in CJC fencing... planning events for the team!!! not exactly excited though... my seniors want alcohol, they've definitely let me know... lol... thinking back about this.... but, man!!! alcohol is expensive.... maybe if i can make it in the lab or something...
joking.
ah.. eom is due on the 31st of July... but whats due in the nearer future is... 'harry potter and the deathly hallows'!!! AHH!!! should i flip to the back the first thing? i wonder if that will spoil my read...
but for me... surrounded by everything... i can't help feeling sad... sad about so many stuff...

No comments: