Ghost of You and Me - BBMak


I made this Flash Music Player at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday 19 July 2007

oh, this afternoon... after physics lecture, i walked back to class... the rain just stopped and just as i was going to walk into the building (cos' i walked across the parade square) i looked up... i had already continued walking into the building when i realised i saw a rainbow... a rainbow, at 2pm... it formed a whole ring around the sun... i got some of my classmates to look... some could not cos' the glaring sun made them tear, but a few of them saw it... now, thinking back, i realise how crazy i might have seemed... going nuts over a rainbow... but... the beauty of nature (to me at least) is... (paiseh, i dunno how to describe)
crazy me... but i find myself always just gazing into the sky, looking at clouds, recently... am i dreaming? but,i think i have always been doing it...

No comments: